- 1 Who is the best swimmer in the world?
- 2 What gym does Jade Carey go to?
- 3 How old is Sunisa Lee?
- 4 Who was the youngest gymnast to win a gold medal?
- 5 What American female has won the most Olympic gold medals?
- 6 What American female gymnast has the most medals?
- 7 What age did Simone Biles start gymnastics?
- 8 Who is the greatest gymnast ever?
- 9 Who is a famous female gymnast?
Who is the best swimmer in the world?
Top 10 Swimmers of All Time
- Michael Phelps, born 1985.
- Aleksandr Popov, born 1971.
- Pieter van den Hoogenband, born 1978.
- Johnny Weissmuller, born 1904 â€“ died 1984.
- Grant Hackett, born 1980.
- Krisztina Egerszegi, born 1974.
- Debbie Meyer, born 1952.
- Kristin Otto, born 1966. Kristin Otto is a German Olympic swimming champion.
What gym does Jade Carey go to?
She trains under her father Brian at the Arizona Sunrays gym, also located in Phoenix. “My parents owned a gym when I was born so I was always in the gym playing,” Carey told NBC Olympics.
How old is Sunisa Lee?
How old is Sunisa Lee? She was born on 9th March 2003 in St. Paul, Minnesota and is currently 18 years old. Sunisa Lee’s parents are Yeev Thoj and John Lee. However, John is not her biological father.
Who was the youngest gymnast to win a gold medal?
At just 14 years old, Moceanu became the youngest Olympic gold medalist in U.S. gymnastics history. But behind the scenes, things weren’t so idyllic.
What American female has won the most Olympic gold medals?
Allyson Felix, who won a gold medal with the U.S. 1600m relay and a bronze in the 400m, now has won 11 Olympic medals in her career to become the most decorated U.S. track and field athlete in history and most decorated female Olympic track and field athlete from any country.
What American female gymnast has the most medals?
When talking about women’s artistic gymnasts from the United States specifically, Shannon Miller is the most decorated Olympian with seven medals, which she won across two Olympic Games. Biles has five total Olympic medals (four gold and one bronze) that she earned in Rio.
What age did Simone Biles start gymnastics?
Biles first tried gymnastics at six years old as part of a day-care field trip. The instructors suggested she continue with gymnastics. Biles soon enrolled in an optional training program at Bannon’s Gymnastics. She began training with coach Aimee Boorman at age eight.
Who is the greatest gymnast ever?
Simone Biles. Biles has won more world championship medals than any gymnast in history with 25. Of those, 19 were gold medals. At the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympics, she won four gold medals and a bronze.
Who is a famous female gymnast?
Simone Biles is the greatest female gymnast ever. With another world title, Biles is now in a class of her own.