Thank you for your interest in NW Gymnastics! At Northwest Gymnastics, we are SERIOUS about providing safe, fun and effective instruction for our students. Our students learn proper progressions and correct techniques, but they also have FUN! Our teaching philosophy is based on respect: respect for yourself, respect for your teachers, and respect for the sport. We strive to help kids feel good about themselves, to help them learn gymnastics, to help them do their best, and to have fun in the process!
Please take some time to view our class schedule to find a perfect fit for you! We look forward to teaching your child gymnastics!
Recreational Gymnastics Handbook
Make Up Class Policy:
- You must notify the office no later than the day of your child's missed class to qualify for a make-up class.
- Make-ups are scheduled on a space-available basis in classes that are the same level as the class missed. We will not overfill a class with students doing make-ups.
- Tuition will not be pro-rated if you do not arrange a make-up class.
- You must make-up your class within 4 weeks from your missed class.
- It is very important that your child be on time for class. Stretching and a good warm up are essential. It is very disruptive for the class when kids come in late. If you child is more than 10 minutes late for class, he/she will not be able to participate unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Children should be dropped off no earlier than ten minutes before class, and picked up no late than 10 minutes after class. (Including team)